Limit to corals on plane?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Billango
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Billango

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
60
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm aware that you can bring corals in carry on luggage on a plane. I've done this myself, but only with a couple of small pieces. I was wondering if anyone has experience with taking more than a few. I'm moving cross country and was considering just packing a cooler backpack full with the corals I want to bring. If anyone has an educated guess as to whether I'd have any problems getting all that through TSA, I'd appreciate that. Also if anyone knows if a clam could be taken too, thanks. If not, I'll come back and let everyone know how it went if I do decide to do it.
 
I think you're going to hit that 3.4 oz limit quick :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new