Link to underwater adapter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter j_bones
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

j_bones

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
526
Reaction score
1
Location
Upstate, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Awhile back I read a thread that had a link to an underwater adapter that attatched to your camera lens. It had nylon screws that you tightened down on your lens & you could take top down underwater pics. I think it was around 40 or 50 bucks. Does anyone know the link to that adapter? Has anyone used this adapter & have any feedback? Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new