Linking Slave Pump to Existing Doser II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
892
Location
Roanoke VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So, I rec'd the slave 3 head GHL doser and the PAB wiring. I plugged up the new Doser and the power supply has a green light, but there is no light coming on the top of the new box and I cannot use the manual buttons to make the doser work. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Will
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new