Lionfish Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mario0240
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just when I though it was over, he vomited up whole undigested parts of silverside... his tummy is pretty sunken in now and I’ve siphoned out as much silverside funk that I could... what a day..
 
Yes. But idk if he was not completely honest with me or maybe I’m is understood him. He told me a silverside every other day. But, since I’ve had him, I’ve had nothing but problems with him and feeding. I gave him a silverside and 2/3 yesterday and I just got done siphoning the tank for a half hour.. so idk. Starting tomorrow I think I’m gonna go with half a silverside every other day till he gets back to normal.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new