Liquid Tank build

LiquidJack

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Location
Tulsa
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Building a fully automated mixed reef tank. Its been a while and I'm a bit salty... Harry Potter collectable room with HP themed tank. 3D printing Hogwarts stuff and I'm getting close to install. I had to add some height to get the stand level in that tray so I could open the doors without rubbing. Seems to work well so far.

added_3fouthinch.jpg side_view.jpg added_height.jpg in_place.jpg 10g_capacity.jpg nohelpneeded.jpg gotwet.jpg whatamess.jpg left.jpg right.jpg
 
Good luck with your HP themed tank build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new