• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LiterMeter water exchange modules

DaR333

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I had a setback due to Corona and have not been able to establish my tank and or put some new equipment to use. I have a Litermeter with Remote pump and Topoff control module available this was meant for a auto water exchange but I did not get to use it. I purchased about 6 months ago and they are still in their bubble wrap unopened. This retails for $570 new but I will take $450 shipped..

Also have an RODI unit 4 stage with auto shut off comes with new sed carbon and DI. membrane working great at 98%- asking $160 shipped

Jebaeo OW-25 - 2 of these. 1 new in box and 1 barley used and cleaned. $60 for new one and $40 for used one.

Spectrapure liquid level controller used - new transformer and sensor tube - $75

Spectrapure auto top off LM3-APM - PM for details asking $160

some misc 1 micron and 0.5 micron prefilters as well as a couple filters that are leftover. Pm for details

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back