Little critters

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty105
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty105

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
19
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cleaning the algae on the glass and saw little crawlies but couldn’t get a good video of them. Then moving some plugs around I found them under there by the time I got my phone out there was only one left.

I’m just wondering what they are is all



Sorry, I know it’s not the best video
 
Amphipod
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new