Little dendro is growing up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red_Beard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Red_Beard

#1 Bozo
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
7,153
Reaction score
20,627
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 2 years my dendro is sprouting! I have 3 new heads forming.
20200722_214452.jpg
It is nighttime in the reef, sorry for all the blues, if anyone wants i can get a white pic tomorrow.

Does anyone have a picture of a larger dendro colony? Most of the ones i see in a search look like sun corals.
 
I’ve never seen one that wasn’t walking, very cool. Are they nps like tubastrea as well?

Yep, totally NSP. They are fun to feed, kind of like feeding an anemone. I will have to put up a better pic, they are a really pretty translucent yellow with an orange mouth, kinda like they are wearing lipstick. lol
 
Yep, totally NSP. They are fun to feed, kind of like feeding an anemone. I will have to put up a better pic, they are a really pretty translucent yellow with an orange mouth, kinda like they are wearing lipstick. lol

Please do! That sounds awesome! I’m honestly Not sure I’ve ever seen a clear pic of one other than walking dendros.
 
Updated pic, those little nubs are growing fast! 20200727_205332.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new