Little frag ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moose.Jy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Moose.Jy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
95
Location
Omaha
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this tiny little guy today and I'm not really sure what he is anyone with a better eye got some idea? I was thinking candy coral but I'm not at all sure
IMG_20230326_174400782_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230326_174418844_HDR.jpg
 
Is that upside down ? Is that the foot of an anemone?
 
Looks like a LPS that's recovering from almost dying. The pink is coraline-covered skeleton. Looks a bit short to be a candycane- I'd guess maybe acan lord? Hard to tell until it grows further.
 
Looks like a LPS that's recovering from almost dying. The pink is coraline-covered skeleton. Looks a bit short to be a candycane- I'd guess maybe acan lord? Hard to tell until it grows further.
A true mystery coral lol good enough for me! It was super bright purple and puffier at the shop it just looks a bit sad from the long car ride so hopefully he will pop back quickly! Thank you! I'll try again when it grows some!
 
Lobophylliidae sp; possibly Homophyllia bowerbanki
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new