Little introduction from the Netherlands

TerminalNL

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
20
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me introduce myself, i'm Ricardo and living in the Netherlands.

Running now a Redsea Nano XL for a month or 15 now, and soon I will be upgrading to an 425XL also from Redsea.

Sinds the start I was looking here a lot for advise on things and now the time has come to register and make a build thread later once the new tank really arrives.

D25CF0F6-BD66-414E-A26B-3A31F1477871_1_105_c.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Let me introduce myself, i'm Ricardo and living in the Netherlands.

Running now a Redsea Nano XL for a month or 15 now, and soon I will be upgrading to an 425XL also from Redsea.

Sinds the start I was looking here a lot for advise on things and now the time has come to register and make a build thread later once the new tank really arrives.

D25CF0F6-BD66-414E-A26B-3A31F1477871_1_105_c.jpeg
giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new