Little Sea - I'm New Here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Little Sea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Little Sea

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!


My name is Little Sea and I'm new here in the forum. I have a 37 gallon nano and a Red Sea Max 130. I'm new to salt water but not new to fish keeping.


Just wanted to say "hello" and glad to be here!

Little Sea
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! I am looking forward to hearing about your tanks!!! Remember we love pics!!! :)
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! I am looking forward to hearing about your tanks!!! Remember we love pics!!! :)
 
Cooper are you following me..... Hi Little Sea. Welcome. We really are very friendly here
 
hi little sea and welcome to reef 2 reef. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. By the way are you native american? Just wondering about your name lol

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi Little Sea!! Welcome to R2R!! Would love to see pics of your tank!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new