LivaAquaria Site Down

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,347
Reaction score
25,587
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else noticed that the site went down on Black Friday. You don't schedule maintanence of your site on Black Friday. It's still down now (Saturday morning at 9:30AM). I'm wondering if they got hacked? I hope I don't have to yet get another new credit card!
 
Has anyone else noticed that the site went down on Black Friday. You don't schedule maintanence of your site on Black Friday. It's still down now (Saturday morning at 9:30AM). I'm wondering if they got hacked? I hope I don't have to yet get another new credit card!

Up for me. Checked just now.
 
Has anyone else noticed that the site went down on Black Friday. You don't schedule maintanence of your site on Black Friday. It's still down now (Saturday morning at 9:30AM). I'm wondering if they got hacked? I hope I don't have to yet get another new credit card!
It's up and running now
 
Wow! I just rechecked and now it's back....at 9:32 AM. Again, I hope it wasn't a hack of credit card info!
 
Hey.....let me guess, you work for Dr. F&S and just tricked us to go check the site....lol j/k

I WOULD NEVER...........but while you're there, why don't you buy something. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Aren't they located in Wisconsin or Minnesota, or someplace I'm not?
 
It's been working for me with no problems all week/end.
 
I WOULD NEVER...........but while you're there, why don't you buy something. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Aren't they located in Wisconsin or Minnesota, or someplace I'm not?
LOL, now you've done it. Forgot I had 80 something credit with them, good time to get some more corals. Thanks!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new