• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Aquaria for fish!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from another vendor that was very "fishy" on here and had such a terrible experience. I decided to spend a few bucks more and buy from live aquaria, I was so impressed how big and healthy the fish were. And how well they were packaged, bag Inside a bad with a divider to protect the bag from puncture. Plenty of water in them.. I agree, customer for life!!

Mayerlyn A

Entre_Jardines
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from another vendor that was very "fishy" on here and had such a terrible experience. I decided to spend a few bucks more and buy from live aquaria, I was so impressed how big and healthy the fish were. And how well they were packaged, bag Inside a bad with a divider to protect the bag from puncture. Plenty of water in them.. I agree, customer for life!!
I see what you did there..;)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered a few times from them and bought things on site when I did the facility tour. Always great to work with an quick to refund when one of my purchases died :)

Back