• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Aquaria just lost a 9 year customer.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I called live aquaria last Monday 12/21 to assure an order of frozen food would go out right away and they stated that they were not shipping as it was xmas week and no assurity of timely arrival but orders received on Monday 12/28 TODAY would ship to arrive 12/29. I understood and told her I would submit it by Saturday, and in the mean time as I am just about out of all foods would run to Milwaukee and get a package to tie me over.
I did submit to LA as noted below. In the instructions, I asked them to verify it was going out today. I got No call and called them at 4:40p today as I heard nothing. A different gal stated that she sees paperwork, and I should have an email shortly. I have NO EMAIL - NOTHING. I called again and theyre gone for the day !!
This is not the first or second time But the THIRD time and I am done with them, their false promises and reading of the many members they have disappointed and Will take my frozen food business (in fact all my business) to another sponsor on this forum who is slightly higher in price BUT honest and dependable.
THEY HAVE FAILED
AND NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY MUCH OF THEIR BUSINESS HAS DISSOLVED AND I CANNOT BE CONVINCED TO RETURN OR GIVE THEM A 4TH CHANCE. ONCE I WALK AWAY- I NEVER COME BACK- ASK ECOTECH OR MY EX-WIFE.

GOOD BYE LIVE AQUARIA @LiveAquaria . NINE YEARS AND YOU BLEW IT !!

1609209221787.png

December 26, 2020

Thank you for your purchase!​

Your order is complete.​

You should receive an Order Confirmation Email shortly. Your Tracking Email will be sent the day your order ships.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thread moved to vendor feedback forum and outside comments have been removed from this thread per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution. If other members would like to contribute their experience with either the buyer or seller, they may do so by posting a link to their own feedback thread (this is the only type of outside comment that is allowed in this feedback thread). If you have any questions, feel free to message me or another staff member. Happy reefing!

Daniel
Team R2R

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called live aquaria last Monday 12/21 to assure an order of frozen food would go out right away and they stated that they were not shipping as it was xmas week and no assurity of timely arrival but orders received on Monday 12/28 TODAY would ship to arrive 12/29. I understood and told her I would submit it by Saturday, and in the mean time as I am just about out of all foods would run to Milwaukee and get a package to tie me over.
I did submit to LA as noted below. In the instructions, I asked them to verify it was going out today. I got No call and called them at 4:40p today as I heard nothing. A different gal stated that she sees paperwork, and I should have an email shortly. I have NO EMAIL - NOTHING. I called again and theyre gone for the day !!
This is not the first or second time But the THIRD time and I am done with them, their false promises and reading of the many members they have disappointed and Will take my frozen food business (in fact all my business) to another sponsor on this forum who is slightly higher in price BUT honest and dependable.
THEY HAVE FAILED
AND NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY MUCH OF THEIR BUSINESS HAS DISSOLVED AND I CANNOT BE CONVINCED TO RETURN OR GIVE THEM A 4TH CHANCE. ONCE I WALK AWAY- I NEVER COME BACK- ASK ECOTECH OR MY EX-WIFE.

GOOD BYE LIVE AQUARIA @LiveAquaria . NINE YEARS AND YOU BLEW IT !!

1609209221787.png

December 26, 2020

Thank you for your purchase!​

Your order is complete.​

You should receive an Order Confirmation Email shortly. Your Tracking Email will be sent the day your order ships.
@vetteguy53081 We apologize if you were not contacted regarding the further delay. We did have 16 Frozen food orders that we were unable to fulfill yesterday as we ran out of both dry ice and the freezer packs! Our Coral Farm is expecting shipments of both today. Please PM us your order information and we will be happy to resolve. Thank you

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back