Live Aquaria sold

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petco bought them.
FYI, my liveaquaria Divers Den from UPS, I’m tracking there live map with my order, free sign up and I get email and text update, helps to know, it’s 100 here!
F255C1D4-95DF-4FD6-A2EF-D519F4D0F1DA.png
F255C1D4-95DF-4FD6-A2EF-D519F4D0F1DA.png

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t seen this posted anywhere but Live Aquaria has been sold to an independent company. I am interested to see what direction they go in.
Oh, BTW, customer service girl said Diver’s Den get animals from Exotic ?? In Cal. They go through extensive quarrentine and 4 or more weeks of acclimation! This is from the Milwaukee store. All reps are working from home ‘cause of covid I’m basically only buying from Divers Den from now on. They post new items at 5:00!

OP
OP
T

tomxreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, BTW, customer service girl said Diver’s Den get animals from Exotic ?? In Cal. They go through extensive quarrentine and 4 or more weeks of acclimation! This is from the Milwaukee store. All reps are working from home ‘cause of covid I’m basically only buying from Divers Den from now on. They post new items at 5:00!
I have no idea where the animals come from. That’s nice that they are working from home though! My source just mentioned to this to me in passing when I said that I wanted to place an order soon.

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI, what? It's all part of Petco. I live in Texas as well.
You want mushrooms?? We’ve got 30 or so that are moving around the tank, also have 10 or so in quarrentine tank when we put live rock and fish while husband replaced overflow in main DT. Ordered 8 new fish, put in 20 gal. Mushrooms are tiny and growing. These came on huge LR bought years ago!
0BFEDECC-1C3D-4640-BE30-2EBD1E5E0452.jpeg

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No kidding. Do you know if this is true for just the regular stock, as well? Or, is it only Diver's Den? I have a Wartskin Angler coming tomorrow, not from DD.

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want mushrooms?? We’ve got 30 or so that are moving around the tank, also have 10 or so in quarrentine tank when we put live rock and fish while husband replaced overflow in main DT. Ordered 8 new fish, put in 20 gal. Mushrooms are tiny and growing. These came on huge LR bought years ago!
Are you sure you're in the right thread? I'm not understanding your posts.

Edit: Oh, you both live in Texas so you're offering some mushrooms. Got it. Still a bit out of place for this thread. Please try PMing instead.

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No kidding. Do you know if this is true for just the regular stock, as well? Or, is it only Diver's Den? I have a Wartskin Angler coming tomorrow, not from DD.
She made it sound like Only Diver’s Den goes through this policy, call is recorded but she Really stressed it. I lost ruby red headed fairy wrasse, She found Blue headed on Divers Den, she even found a credit of $34 from 2008! With my lost little Chromis and wrasse, applied credit great customer serve!!

Debramb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She made it sound like Only Diver’s Den goes through this policy, call is recorded but she Really stressed it. I lost ruby red headed fairy wrasse, She found Blue headed on Divers Den, she even found a credit of $34 from 2008! With my lost little Chromis and wrasse, applied credit great customer serve!!
Oh, BTW, my order was from liveaquaria, $300 or so!

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As weird as it sounds, I never lost a single fish bought at Petco, except a leopard wrasse that decided to carpet surf.

Is Petco perfect, no - plenty of dead or diseased fish in their tanks...but if you chose carefully.....

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back