Live Aquaria sold

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said, box fees are fine. Just don't advertise free shipping... :cool:
Cost of getting the insulated box and heat pack and cold pack are separated from shipping cost. There is nothing wrong is separate them especially if it help with advertising. Just because someone else’s lump them together does not mean they have to also. We as consumers just have to look and see the terms and make our decisions accordingly. The business will find any advantages they can, which is what a good business SHOULD do. As long as they don’t lie about it to get your business. Advertising free shipping and do separate the cost of boxing is perfectly legal and not a immoral thing to do so they can do it. No problem IMO

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there has been some speculation that Biota might be the purchasing entity. I received a DD order today and got this with it. Fish is not from BIota.
F9F5605B-400F-4852-802A-BBDF71DAF56F.jpeg

radsdad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Panky was answering the post regarding not being able to buy LEDs from Fosters and Smiths by saying you can get them through Fosters and Smiths new new owner Petco's reef equipment store, Live Aquaria.

92Miata

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Panky was answering the post regarding not being able to buy LEDs from Fosters and Smiths by saying you can get them through Fosters and Smiths new new owner Petco's reef equipment store, Live Aquaria.
That's not getting them through DrFS because DrFS doesn't exist anymore. That's buying them from LiveAquaria.

He's just making this conversation way more confusing than it needs to be.

Especially considering that LiveAquaria is no longer going to be part of PetCo, but PetCo still owns the DrFS brand as far as I know.

Flame2hawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need a well functioning high quality on line retailer in the mix....wishing nothing but good things to Kevin and the team to the mutual benefit of its customers. Will look to support them in future purchases to do my part in making them a viable choice for years to come....good luck!

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe its not biota? I doubt they'd set up this if they owned live aquaria.

gt44ever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back