• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Aquaria

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some feedback. Has anyone ever ordered from these guys, particularly the divers den stuff. I was just wondering how the experience was. Thanks.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I ordered from them a couple years ago and found that there customer service was the best.
I wasn't happy with one of the corals they sent me and I got a new one sent to me free of charge.
Couldn't be happier with them

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a box of live rock from them that got smashed to bits in shipping.

They made it right by me.

Them, and Foster and Smith have great customer service.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had nothing but excellent experience and top notch customer service from them. I have 20 fish in my one tank and all but one are from their Divers Den.

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've also had great experiences with them. Very good service.

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had nothing but excellent experience and top notch customer service from them. I have 20 fish in my one tank and all but one are from their Divers Den.

+1 (but I sold all my fish when I down sized)

Divers Den is the cream of the crop for quality and service

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
although i occasionally buy from other hobbiest and fraggers, the vast majority of corals in my tank are la dd

not only do they set the standard in customer service, but also have a large quanity of high quality critters available at all times. i've toured the rhinelander facility and it is an awesome farm set up

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 62 46.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 32.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back