live aquaria

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
1,218
Reaction score
15
Location
Cleveland TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post about my current experience with Liveaquaria.com I just received a shipment of 4 female 1 male lyertail anthias. They all arrived looking good. I slowly acclimated them over several hours and got them in the tank. Well after 24 hours the male is dead. The females are starting to eat but he went into the rockwork and never came out. I called them tonight and told them what happened. Without any questions he gave me credit on the fish, told me to wait the full 14 days and then let them know if any more perish. He said they take shipping reimbersment on a case by case basis but would try to work with me on it.

Needless to say I am very happy with their response. They fish are BEAUTIFUL!! so I am very happy with the quality and I almost expected one to die. Anthias are just a little on the sensitive side. :)

Just wanted to let others know of my positive experience.
 
I totally agree about live aquaria, they totally rake excellent care of their customers. They are top notch. I would also wait the full time to make sure no others die, just mo.
 
I ordered 18 fish from LiveAquaria a few weeks ago. Two were DOA and I called them and they credited them without question. All the rest looked good but three more died in the next week. I was ashamed to call and ask for credit because these were hard to keep fish and I think they were handled, packed, and shipped the best that could be asked for. They probably would have credited them as well but I just felt bad about calling them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new