• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LIVE Copepods for Sale Tigriopus, Apocyclops, and Tisbe!

Item Price
$12 - $159
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
WE ARE NOW

Banner2.jpg

LIVE Tigriopus, Tisbe, and Apocyclops Copepods for sale.

Blended Pods
Tigriopus, Apocyclops and Tisbe Aprox 740 Pods/Oz

8 Oz Approx. 5,920 PODS $12
16 Oz Approx. 11,840 PODS $22
32 Oz Approx. 23,680 PODS $39
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz Approx. 47,360 PODS $69
1 Gallon
128 Oz Approx. 94,720 PODS $129

Premium Pods

Tigriopus, Apocyclops and Tisbe + Rotifers Same Aprox 740 Pods/Oz as blended!

8 Oz Approx. 5,920 PODS $19
16 Oz Approx. 11,840 PODS $29
32 Oz Approx. 23,680 PODS $49
1/2 Gallon
64 Oz Approx. 47,360 PODS $89
1 Gallon
128 Oz Approx. 94,720 PODS $159

USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate
Padded envelope $8.30

FREE SHIPPING OVER $25

High density culture. Cultured and shipped in sterilized saltwater. No chance for any type of cross contamination. Immediate shipping available.

I dose a quart per week in my reefs. Great for Dragonets, Anthias, I in and other finicky eaters. Pods eat algae so assist with CUC as well. Cultured with five strain phyto for increased nutrition.

My Phytoplankton can be included and shipped together to reach free shipping. Find it here.

www.reef2reef.com

Nebraska - Live Goods - SPONSOR - Fresh Live Phytoplankton Blend

16 Ounce $15.00 32 Ounce (One Quart) $25.00 64 Ounce (2 Quarts, Half Gallon) $40.00 One Gallon (128 Ounces, Four Quarts) $65.00 Ten different species of phytoplankton (Tetraselmis, Nannochloropsis, Isochrysis, Thalassiosira weissflogii, Chaetoceros Muelleri, Chorella, Dunaliela Tertiolecta, Rhodomonas Salina, Pophyridium Cruentum and Pavlova) are included. Consistent dosing of phytoplankton strengthens and nourishes your pod populations and feeds many living items in your tank while helping to control your nutrients.
www.reef2reef.com
www.reef2reef.com

Last edited:
OP
OP
HankstankXXL750

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How long will these stay alive in the bottle? Do you have any that specialize in GHA? lol
They stay alive in the bottle for a considerable time if refrigerated. Don’t know exactly, but some lfs carry them and I’m sure they don’t sell them all right away.

As far as GHA I would think they would help as they are cultured in phyto, but they also help with nutrients as they clean up. I used to buy them, but started culturing them as I live a long way from an lfs.

OP
OP
HankstankXXL750

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How long will these stay alive in the bottle? Do you have any that specialize in GHA? lol
So I just fed the remainder of what I harvested on the 14th that I kept in the fridge to make sure I got everyone who wanted some. They were still alive and kicking so at least 11 days. I still have 12 Oz in a sealed bottle in the fridge and I will keep checking it.

OP
OP
HankstankXXL750

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Split on Sunday and started new larger cultures. Apocyclops already cleaning up their phyto so tomorrow or Thursday I will add more. I think I’m going to have some really dense cultures this week as I’m waiting until after the 4th to split again and upping the phyto to compensate.

If you want to take advantage of this try to get orders in by the 3rd so I know how much to set aside on the fourth.

dimedup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LIVE Tigriopus, Tisbe, and Apocyclops Copepods for sale.

12 Oz in 16 Oz bottle $19 plus shipping.

28 Oz in 32 Oz bottle $38 plus shipping.

USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate
Padded envelope $10.40, can hold up to two 32 Oz bottles.

FREE SHIPPING OVER $70

High density culture. Cultured and shipped in sterilized saltwater. No chance for any type of cross contamination. Immediate shipping available.

I dose a quart per week in my reefs. Great for Dragonets, Anthias, and other finicky eaters. Pods eat algae so assist with CUC as well. Cultured with five strain phyto for increased nutrition.
Great service and products. Purchased pods and phyto and they look amazing, good variety in size and nice and fast shipping. would reorder from here again.

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a couple bottles of pods, they were great. Nice size and tons of pods. Fast shipping as well. Highly recommend.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back