LIVE from MACNA 2011! Just for YOU!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,874
Reaction score
122,534
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
r2rlivelogo.jpg


Well I can finally let you all know that tomorrow I am going to broadcast a LIVE video feed from MACNA 2011 here in Des Moines, Iowa. Last week I was thinking about all the hobbyist who would love to come but for one reason or another can't make it and I had the bright idea to broadcast a live feed for you all!

So tomorrow, Sept. 9th at 4:30pm Eastern, 3:30pm Central I am going to do a LIVE Macna walk through! I will give you a nice look at the conference, exhibitors and general feel of the show here on R2R at the following link: Reef 2 Reef - Live MACNA Feed

I will also narrate the feed but no jokes about my "country boy" accent. Ok maybe a few will will be allowed! HA! Please use this thread to talk about the video. If it is successful I will come back with another live feed on Saturday the 10th as well time TBA.

So how many of you are going to tune in? :D

MACNA LIVE HERE
 
Last edited:
Dang, I'll be on a plane going home. Hoping its successful so I can watch Saturday :)
 
Great to hear Rev will be taggin along this thread since I couldn't make the trip have fun guys n gals
 
Thats awesome Rev! Will you be recording any presentations/speakers?
 
This is the kind of thing that sets R2R apart from other forums!!! Thanks Rev1smile1.... very excited to be virtually attending my first MACNA:xd:
 
I will also take request for special highlight spots if you all will give me some ideas! :D

Also would you all please post this to your facebook accounts and on your club websites so everyone can join in? Thanks.
 
I'll be at a wedding.... The whole reason I couldn't head out there in the first place. :cry:
 
I will do a Saturday LIVE walk through as well for all of you that can't make tomorrow!
 
Rev, count me in. I didn't have enough funds to go to MACNA this year, so i sure am glad that you'll be broadcasting it today.

Have fun this weekend.
 
wow this is great! I'll just tell you what to buy for me as you walk hehe:)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new