Live in Fiji

Walt Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live in Fiji,
I have been deeply involved in all aspects of this industry since 1972.
I have lived in the South Pacific since 1989 (Tonga / Fiji) and have pioneered much of what the hobby has to offer today.
My wife and I have finally come to the decision to retire (let's face it, I'm old enough) and are looking for a qualified and enthusiastic buyer for my well established (27 years old) business in Fiji. The obvious questions will be about the ban on live coral and live rock which is easy to explain (there is no Ban) to a serious buyer with all reasonable expectations to return to normal very soon with legal documents available for inspection to serious investors.
The business is in good profit position now but trading at a small portion of it's original potential with many customers spread over 30 countries.
Top management team willing to stay on and both directors (myself and wife) willing to coach and direct sales for a reasonable time after sale complete.
This would be a speculative purchase at today's value with massive volume increase possible once corals and rock returns to our menu.
The brand name will remain the property of the company under new owners. My consultancy services will be available as long as needed.
Serious buyers with ability to move to beautiful Fiji only. No looky-loo's please.
PM me at [email protected] if you would like more information.
Thank you,
Walt Smith

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the "Good Things " over the years Walt.
Too Bad you were not there when we visited.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back