Live Sale corals confusion

troublemaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
149
Reaction score
154
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to tell what's what in the shipment? I have 21 corals floating, it shows 22 purchases in my email and about 10 of the sticks look the same. All the corals look great, so I am not complaining, I just cant figure out of one is indeed missing or if our count is off?

It's incredibly cold here right now and all the corals showed up nice and warm, so thank you for your shipping method.
 
Is there any way to tell what's what in the shipment? I have 21 corals floating, it shows 22 purchases in my email and about 10 of the sticks look the same. All the corals look great, so I am not complaining, I just cant figure out of one is indeed missing or if our count is off?

It's incredibly cold here right now and all the corals showed up nice and warm, so thank you for your shipping method.

All of the WYSIWYG photos should be in your order history when you login to the site. Let us know which one is missing and we'll refund it.

Thanks,

Brett
 
The order history only went back about 10 corals, but we have the right number, Todd responded to my text.also. We have the right number, sorry for the confusion, maybe we bit off more than we could chew with the Acros and they all tend to look very similar.

Thank again, everything looks great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new