Live Sale corals confusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

troublemaker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to tell what's what in the shipment? I have 21 corals floating, it shows 22 purchases in my email and about 10 of the sticks look the same. All the corals look great, so I am not complaining, I just cant figure out of one is indeed missing or if our count is off?

It's incredibly cold here right now and all the corals showed up nice and warm, so thank you for your shipping method.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any way to tell what's what in the shipment? I have 21 corals floating, it shows 22 purchases in my email and about 10 of the sticks look the same. All the corals look great, so I am not complaining, I just cant figure out of one is indeed missing or if our count is off?

It's incredibly cold here right now and all the corals showed up nice and warm, so thank you for your shipping method.

All of the WYSIWYG photos should be in your order history when you login to the site. Let us know which one is missing and we'll refund it.

Thanks,

Brett

OP
OP
T

troublemaker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The order history only went back about 10 corals, but we have the right number, Todd responded to my text.also. We have the right number, sorry for the confusion, maybe we bit off more than we could chew with the Acros and they all tend to look very similar.

Thank again, everything looks great.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back