**LIVE SALE** R2R **2/29 Sat & 3/1 Sun** LEAP YEAR SALE! Happens Once Every 4 Years!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gabrielbaltierrez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL

5826186F-B23A-4A7D-A2C6-4EE0F677F71A.png

Hausser

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sell me the smurfette now and let everyone else go after the others.

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CLICK HERE FOR ALL LIVE SALE CORALS

Maroon 5 Bower RETAIL PRICE $49 SALE PRICE $12

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS
2. We'll be posting 3-5 corals per minute!
3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.
4. Create an account for faster checkout!
5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)
6. Only need to pay shipping once! When placing your next order select "Live Sale Shipping"
7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Tomato Rim Acanthophyllia 3 - 4'' RETAIL PRICE $1499 SALE PRICE $788

Golden Sun Maxi Mini RETAIL PRICE $38 SALE PRICE $79

1. You can view ALL of our live sale corals on our website! CLICK HERE FOR LIVE SALE CORALS
3. DON'T WAIT! Please check out completely to secure your order. Having an item in your cart doesn't mean it's saved for you, other customers have a chance of purchasing it if they check out first.
5. You are welcome to make multiple orders! (Using the same account or email will combine your orders)
6. Only need to pay shipping once! When placing your next order select "Live Sale Shipping"
7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.​

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Tomato Rim Acanthophyllia 3 - 4'' RETAIL PRICE $1499 SALE PRICE $788

Golden Sun Maxi Mini RETAIL PRICE $38 SALE PRICE $79

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Indo Branching Hammer RETAIL PRICE $48 SALE PRICE $149

Alien Splatter Favia RETAIL PRICE $8 SALE PRICE $19

ASD Super Nuclear Goni RETAIL PRICE $21 SALE PRICE $49

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Yellow Ring Scoly RETAIL PRICE $299 SALE PRICE $168

RETAIL PRICE $699 SALE PRICE $278

7. All Sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds. When you purchase an item, it prevents someone else from buying it. Please follow through with your order. No coupon codes will be allowed during the live sale.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back