Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

They have had flash sales with 25% off... if you use the code to buy something already on sale, it can be a very good deal... last month I got quite a few 200g boxes of LA salt mix for about $26 a box!
Remember to join their loyalty club and get an extra 5% off the discounted prices.
 
They have had flash sales with 25% off... if you use the code to buy something already on sale, it can be a very good deal... last month I got quite a few 200g boxes of LA salt mix for about $26 a box!
Remember to join their loyalty club and get an extra 5% off the discounted prices.

Yeah the 25% off is usually a one day flash deal. Have been waiting for a while.
 
9bEdIyol.png
 
Does anyone know when petco has there 1.00 a gallon sale?
Sorry buddy, I also am looking for when the sale will occur. I believe its usually in jan/feb
 
Anyone know of another discount or promo code place? Like for swag or stuff?
 
Any other 20% off codes before the end of the year?
 
Not related to the thread but I hate whoever snatched the Blue Flasher Wrasse & Longnose Hawkfish. I was waiting to order until I got back from the holidays but they're already gone.
 
Not related to the thread but I hate whoever snatched the Blue Flasher Wrasse & Longnose Hawkfish. I was waiting to order until I got back from the holidays but they're already gone.
Wasn't me but the Blue Flasher has popped up fairly often on DD lately. Not sure about the Longnose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new