Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Thanks. That one says invalid though. The other said no longer available so I may have used the BLUESEA one

You should hold off. A 20% one will be coming around and someone told me a few times throughout the year there are 25 % discounts.
 
You should hold off. A 20% one will be coming around and someone told me a few times throughout the year there are 25 % discounts.
It’s not that huge of an order so it’s not a big deal. And every time I try to wait for the best code it seems like one of the fish I wanted goes out of stock.
 
I used bluesea twice this week, including today. Still good.
 
I used bluesea twice this week, including today. Still good.

Weird. I ended up having to check out as a guest to get it to work. Didn’t even work on a different computer at work instead of my phone. So I lost the rewards points but it still saved me $18
 
I wish they didn't limit each code to one time use. It never fails.... I'll order a couple of things, use the code, and three days later something pops up in divers den I want, lol.
 
I wish they didn't limit each code to one time use. It never fails.... I'll order a couple of things, use the code, and three days later something pops up in divers den I want, lol.

Just switch your browser and it will work if you are not signed in. If you are signed in sign out and continue as a guest as the 15% savings is still worth more than the credit they give you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new