Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

67chevellemalibu2

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. That one says invalid though. The other said no longer available so I may have used the BLUESEA one

You should hold off. A 20% one will be coming around and someone told me a few times throughout the year there are 25 % discounts.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should hold off. A 20% one will be coming around and someone told me a few times throughout the year there are 25 % discounts.
It’s not that huge of an order so it’s not a big deal. And every time I try to wait for the best code it seems like one of the fish I wanted goes out of stock.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used bluesea twice this week, including today. Still good.

Weird. I ended up having to check out as a guest to get it to work. Didn’t even work on a different computer at work instead of my phone. So I lost the rewards points but it still saved me $18

ScooterV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they didn't limit each code to one time use. It never fails.... I'll order a couple of things, use the code, and three days later something pops up in divers den I want, lol.

JordanM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish they didn't limit each code to one time use. It never fails.... I'll order a couple of things, use the code, and three days later something pops up in divers den I want, lol.

Just switch your browser and it will work if you are not signed in. If you are signed in sign out and continue as a guest as the 15% savings is still worth more than the credit they give you.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back