Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Corals.com

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
I broke down and ordered a total of 8 boxes. I've been using Fritz RPM that I buy on sale for $50... this equates to 2 free boxes of salt for me. Thanks, LA!

Poor UPS guy... and we have 4 large dogs to greet him while he delivers it. He must have us on his short list... lol

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I broke down and ordered a total of 8 boxes. I've been using Fritz RPM that I buy on sale for $50... this equates to 2 free boxes of salt for me. Thanks, LA!

Poor UPS guy... and we have 4 large dogs to greet him while he delivers it. He must have us on his short list... lol
My order got cancelled for some reason. They sent me an auto email saying it’s usually due to back order they can’t fulfill within two weeks...
Hope yours go through.

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
My order got cancelled for some reason. They sent me an auto email saying it’s usually due to back order they can’t fulfill within two weeks...
Hope yours go through.
That would stink. Sorry brother

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Hope yours go through.
I'd give them a call and see if they won't honor it. I got a shipping confirmation last night

dougers31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Anybody spending 179-198 is a sucker lol. It's almost like they're doing some kind of social/intelligence experiment.
[/QUOTE]

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
There is an add on FB that says "save 20% with redeem20." doesn't say anything about expiration or how much you have to spend.

joseserrano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
There is also a GC if you buy 200, I'm sure some can chime in with more details.

What corals grow the best in your tank?

• SPS Corals

Votes: 73 34.1%
  • LPS Corals

Votes: 102 47.7%
  • Soft Corals

Votes: 62 29.0%
  • Zoanthids

Votes: 55 25.7%
  • Other (please post in the thread)

Votes: 11 5.1%

Online statistics