Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Thanks a lot man! Bought five boxes of salt with the code. Cheaper than instant ocean locally. I am sure the UPS guy is going to love me...
Ya shoulda waited. This one is better!
20d9df3b9a11ff19013d0f09989342ba.jpg
 
I broke down and ordered a total of 8 boxes. I've been using Fritz RPM that I buy on sale for $50... this equates to 2 free boxes of salt for me. Thanks, LA!

Poor UPS guy... and we have 4 large dogs to greet him while he delivers it. He must have us on his short list... lol
 
I broke down and ordered a total of 8 boxes. I've been using Fritz RPM that I buy on sale for $50... this equates to 2 free boxes of salt for me. Thanks, LA!

Poor UPS guy... and we have 4 large dogs to greet him while he delivers it. He must have us on his short list... lol

My order got cancelled for some reason. They sent me an auto email saying it’s usually due to back order they can’t fulfill within two weeks...
Hope yours go through.
 
My order got cancelled for some reason. They sent me an auto email saying it’s usually due to back order they can’t fulfill within two weeks...
Hope yours go through.

I'd give them a call and see if they won't honor it. I got a shipping confirmation last night
 
There is an add on FB that says "save 20% with redeem20." doesn't say anything about expiration or how much you have to spend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new