Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

xionggotstyle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot man! Bought five boxes of salt with the code. Cheaper than instant ocean locally. I am sure the UPS guy is going to love me...
Ya shoulda waited. This one is better!
20d9df3b9a11ff19013d0f09989342ba.jpg

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down and ordered a total of 8 boxes. I've been using Fritz RPM that I buy on sale for $50... this equates to 2 free boxes of salt for me. Thanks, LA!

Poor UPS guy... and we have 4 large dogs to greet him while he delivers it. He must have us on his short list... lol

roberthu526

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down and ordered a total of 8 boxes. I've been using Fritz RPM that I buy on sale for $50... this equates to 2 free boxes of salt for me. Thanks, LA!

Poor UPS guy... and we have 4 large dogs to greet him while he delivers it. He must have us on his short list... lol

My order got cancelled for some reason. They sent me an auto email saying it’s usually due to back order they can’t fulfill within two weeks...
Hope yours go through.

Grigs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order got cancelled for some reason. They sent me an auto email saying it’s usually due to back order they can’t fulfill within two weeks...
Hope yours go through.

I'd give them a call and see if they won't honor it. I got a shipping confirmation last night

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is an add on FB that says "save 20% with redeem20." doesn't say anything about expiration or how much you have to spend.

Back