Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
2GIFT25 spend $100 get $25 gift card. Expires 12/31/19
This is great right before Christmas. I have a new tank up and running I will be adding stock slowly. Its a great gift suggestion for my kids too!

Just received an order today from LA of a cleaner wrasse, pink margin fairy wrasse, royal gamma and a nice purple leather coral from DD. Every thing looked very good. I can't say that always happens. But I'm happy at this point. All fish eating the same day. Acclimated for approximately an hour.

FishyDave

View Badges
Reaction score
Anybody know of any black friday sales to come??

I had a velvet breakout from divers den this summer and am hesitant, but really can't find anywhere cost effective to order live fish from
Nothing from LiveAquaria, they have been tight on the coupons and discounts lately. I did get an order from Aqua Locker two weeks back with a few wrasses that were amazing. Maybe give them a try.

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

DanSavesTheDay

View Badges
Reaction score
Anybody know of any black friday sales to come??

I had a velvet breakout from divers den this summer and am hesitant, but really can't find anywhere cost effective to order live fish from
PM'd you about a LFS that ships and quarantines. Hopefully they have what you are looking for but if not they may be able to order it for you

Fishingandreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
A lot of time I didn’t place my order during the gift certificate sale was that it expires like within a month. If that expires within a year, I would have placed a lot more orders.

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
has anyone ordered recently? salinity still 1.017 or .018? gonna get my qt tanks ready to go

i'd email them, but they were way off last time i asked

https://www.omegasea.net/

Zoajohn

View Badges
Reaction score
I’ve had 2 Fish and 1 invert die on me from them lately. They only cover the cost of animal and require you to pay shipping, tax, and box charge again. I’m probably done with them after I redeem the last credit I have.

Hal3134

View Badges
Reaction score
CYBER179 is 20% off orders of $179 today only.

You may need to be a Reef Rewards member to use, but maybe not.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Had 5 items in my cart, and Check Out failed 5 times in a row. Said I did not enter a payment method, so I enter card again. She message...5 times. DONE. Next day nothing is left to buy my items are gone. What a mess, and they DO NOT CARE. Excuses, sorry cart can on be etc. etc.

How often do have to clean your aquarium glass?

• Every Day

Votes: 76 10.1%
  • A few Days a Week

Votes: 223 29.6%
  • A Couple Days a Week

Votes: 220 29.2%
  • Once a Week

Votes: 180 23.9%
  • Every 10 or so Days

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • Every Couple of Weeks

Votes: 34 4.5%