Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2GIFT25 spend $100 get $25 gift card. Expires 12/31/19

This is great right before Christmas. I have a new tank up and running I will be adding stock slowly. Its a great gift suggestion for my kids too!

Just received an order today from LA of a cleaner wrasse, pink margin fairy wrasse, royal gamma and a nice purple leather coral from DD. Every thing looked very good. I can't say that always happens. But I'm happy at this point. All fish eating the same day. Acclimated for approximately an hour.

TheBackAndForth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know of any black friday sales to come??

I had a velvet breakout from divers den this summer and am hesitant, but really can't find anywhere cost effective to order live fish from

FishyDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I had a velvet breakout from divers den this summer and am hesitant, but really can't find anywhere cost effective to order live fish from
Nothing from LiveAquaria, they have been tight on the coupons and discounts lately. I did get an order from Aqua Locker two weeks back with a few wrasses that were amazing. Maybe give them a try.

DanSavesTheDay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PM'd you about a LFS that ships and quarantines. Hopefully they have what you are looking for but if not they may be able to order it for you

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of time I didn’t place my order during the gift certificate sale was that it expires like within a month. If that expires within a year, I would have placed a lot more orders.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone ordered recently? salinity still 1.017 or .018? gonna get my qt tanks ready to go

i'd email them, but they were way off last time i asked

primoleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried 3GIFT25 and it works. Same way as the 2GIFT25.
So if you've already used 2GIFT25, you can use this one instead.

Zoajohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve had 2 Fish and 1 invert die on me from them lately. They only cover the cost of animal and require you to pay shipping, tax, and box charge again. I’m probably done with them after I redeem the last credit I have.

OP
OP
ourcoralreef

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
06a7fa2c8928b9749b8c76401b11be7a.jpg

Hal3134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CYBER179 is 20% off orders of $179 today only.

You may need to be a Reef Rewards member to use, but maybe not.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also looking for a code, anyone got one?
Don't hold your breath. Not at the rate they've been releasing coupons lately. There's a bunch of fish I'd like to get but with their newly jacked up prices I'm not buying anything without a coupon either.

RedSea500MaxS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had 5 items in my cart, and Check Out failed 5 times in a row. Said I did not enter a payment method, so I enter card again. She message...5 times. DONE. Next day nothing is left to buy my items are gone. What a mess, and they DO NOT CARE. Excuses, sorry cart can on be etc. etc.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back