Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're looking for fish it might be an easy decision. There's not much to choose from right now.
Well, decision made. They finally put on sale some of the fish I've been eyeing for a while. That plus coupon = sale.

Now let's just hope they don't arrive sick and die.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always worked for me but maybe they changed the policy since I last did it.
Yeah, when ever I'm logged out and try to check out it makes me either log in or register a new account. It does that whether I'm using a coupon or not. If anyone knows a way to still do "guest" checkout I'd love to know about it. Get some extra use out of these rare coupons.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IME, with prices up, the 15% off coupon, just covers taxes and box charge. So still paying full price on livestock.
I probably won’t place any more orders without the 20% off coupon or the approx 25% off value of the gift certificate.

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck finding fish right now it’s whatever stock most places had available and only some places are getting Caribbean fish everything else from what I’m hearing is closed due to the pandemic

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez, severe lack of coupons lately as well as 24hr sales. Now prices are going up again. Today's Divers Den:

Blonde Naso Tang: last week would've been 399.99 (which a few months ago was even less), now 599.99

Curacao Deepwater Candy Basslet: used to be in the 600s, now 729.99

Things are really getting out of control.

Not to mention the 400.00 3in RBTAs that are just standard RBTAs.
Well apparently I'm the fool because even at these crazy prices they're selling. Ugh, just means they'll raise them even more. Can't wait for my $1K Naso Tang.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most places are having massive sales to move merchandise. Not Liveaquaria. Their business model is to jack up the prices to crazy levels. I give you the $900 Hybrid PBT (about a year ago these were $150-250). Now I think I've seen it all. How much more ridiculous can they get????

lg-0420201-160.jpg

Last edited:

Xjv152

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most places are having massive sales to move merchandise. Not Liveaquaria. Their business model is to jack up the prices to crazy levels. I give you the $900 Hybrid PBT (about a year ago these were $150-250). Now I think I've seen it all. How much more ridiculous can they get????

lg-0420201-160.jpg

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OMG... where did they get that idea from?

Can't wait for my $1K Naso Tang.
Ohhh

;)

Xjv152

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will never stop. Prices have been increasing for the last year. With box charge, huge price increases, and no refunds on DOA"s just store credit i am out. LA was my go-to fish and coral store not anymore.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will never stop. Prices have been increasing for the last year. With box charge, huge price increases, and no refunds on DOA"s just store credit i am out. LA was my go-to fish and coral store not anymore.
I so wish I could be done with them but there is no LFS within hours from me and I've yet to find another reliable place online with WYSIWYG fish. Coral for sure but finding fish online is much harder. Maybe I'm done buying fish. Most of Liveaquaria's come sick anyhow.

Last edited:

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where else are people buying their fish from?

corey

My LFS...
Bay Bridge Aquarium (Fully QT fish, can special order, I have a carpenters, copperband, and radiant wrasse coming, expect a long wait as they need to treat and condition the fish, prices still often cheaper than LA/DD)

or

TSM
NY Aquatics
Salgado Aquatics (currently not shipping due to COVID but worth checking back later)
BlueZoo

lots of options...

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clown fish from sustainable aquatic. They have every kind you can think of and the cheapest prices you will find. They in house bred them

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t realize asking where else I can buy fish from online was a compliant.
i apologize and can start another thread...

corey

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back