Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, I need a code also :)

I just got an order yesterday and they were still sending out the SPRING15 code flyer which is good until end of April. I doubt there will be any new code before that expires. They seem to only be putting out about one a month as far as standing offers. Hopefully it won't be too long until they have 24-48 hr offer again.

mbingha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new ones? I've already used SPRING15 and I have a "replacement" fish that I dont want to pay more for than I originally did.

Tim_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I read this when I placed my order yesterday. At least I know for next time. :)
This LITERALLY just came off the UPS truck (10:00 MT 04/14/20). It wouldn't have helped you yesterday, sorry. :)

Sorry - I'm assuming you were talking about the CHECKOUT coupon.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new ones? I've already used SPRING15 and I have a "replacement" fish that I dont want to pay more for than I originally did.

Don’t think so but if you sign out as a guest you’ll be able to use the code again. Just won’t earn rewards points of course.

Edit. Well apparently they did just put out a new one.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez, severe lack of coupons lately as well as 24hr sales. Now prices are going up again. Today's Divers Den:

Blonde Naso Tang: last week would've been 399.99 (which a few months ago was even less), now 599.99

Curacao Deepwater Candy Basslet: used to be in the 600s, now 729.99

Things are really getting out of control.

Not to mention the 400.00 3in RBTAs that are just standard RBTAs.

Last edited:

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t think so but if you sign out as a guest you’ll be able to use the code again. Just won’t earn rewards points of course.

Edit. Well apparently they did just put out a new one.
I've never been able to use a coupon unless I was signed in. I've tried it before as a "guest" and it forced me to be signed in.

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been able to use a coupon unless I was signed in. I've tried it before as a "guest" and it forced me to be signed in.

Always worked for me but maybe they changed the policy since I last did it.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I use it now or wait because you know there won't be another one for at least a month or two.
There’s usually a 15% off coupon available every month... it’s the 20% off coupons that have disappeared! Also, items that were often on sale (LA Salt for example) seem to not be on sale, especially if a 20% coupon or ‘gift card’ is available.
IMO, their prices are now even higher, and I will not order anything from them, without a discount code or gift card available.
With the current economic conditions they need a BIG sale if they want to clear some inventory.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Economic is crawling, they raise prices and gouge even more? What frustrates me even more is the last few orders of fish I’ve gotten, all have died within 21 days. Some I get credit for because they came in dead others I just lost because it’s not easy to find them in a 240 gallon tank with tons of rock in it. Then I have to reorder the fish, pay shipping again and another box fee. Beyond frustrating. Their customer service has been going down but they are the biggest player in the game so it seems they don’t care.
hopefully some of the other online vendors will step up and fill a void that is much needed.

corey

NinnJinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the current economic conditions they need a BIG sale if they want to clear some inventory.

I must have been looking in the wrong place Monday night because there were very slim pickings for fish.
Last week I had 10 Fish on my list to get this week while I was home. managed to get four of them the rest are out of stock.

Although I did find what I believe was a glitch 25 trochus snails for $9

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back