Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Mega Meltdown After Sale

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
They used to pop one in each box, I just got an order as well with no code in it though.
I think they might not be willing to give discounts due to the fact that their operational cost has increased and profit decreased throughout this pandemic. 20% off right now would probably cut their profit margin to 0 or even a loss. Or maybe not since they already raised their prices to balance this offset. Like $220 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!

Last edited:

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
I think they might not be willing to give discounts due to the fact that their operational cost has increased and profit decreased throughout this pandemic. 20% off right now would probably cut their profit margin to 0 or even a loss. Or maybe not since they already raised their prices to balance this offset. Like $220 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!
Totally understandable, and makes perfect sense to me.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
has anyone got fish from here i don’t have a qt tank and would be worried about ich
You are going to get mixed reviews. I haven't had any issues with the livestock from LA, but I bet all the money in my wallet that someone will say that they got ich/velvet from LA.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Coral in your reef tank?

• Pack in as many as I can get

Votes: 65 14.3%
  • A lot but leave room for growth

Votes: 303 66.6%
  • Less is more

Votes: 63 13.8%
  • Very very few

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • Fish only...blah!

Votes: 6 1.3%