Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

I think I got away with using it twice, no dice on the third. So hopefully someone has a new one.
 
I just got three boxes from them and no code or nothing. Aren't they supposed to send one out with every order? How does it work?
 
I just got three boxes from them and no code or nothing. Aren't they supposed to send one out with every order? How does it work?

They used to pop one in each box, I just got an order as well with no code in it though.
 
They used to pop one in each box, I just got an order as well with no code in it though.
I think they might not be willing to give discounts due to the fact that their operational cost has increased and profit decreased throughout this pandemic. 20% off right now would probably cut their profit margin to 0 or even a loss. Or maybe not since they already raised their prices to balance this offset. Like $220 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!
 
Last edited:
I think they might not be willing to give discounts due to the fact that their operational cost has increased and profit decreased throughout this pandemic. 20% off right now would probably cut their profit margin to 0 or even a loss. Or maybe not since they already raised their prices to balance this offset. Like $220 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!

Totally understandable, and makes perfect sense to me.
 
I have SAVEMAY. for 15% aquatic life and supplies.
Any idea on the expiration date of that? If it's end of May I'm gonna use it on a few things. If it extends to June I may wait a bit.
 
Thanks for the code everyone. Just used checkout.
 
has anyone got fish from here i don’t have a qt tank and would be worried about ich
 
has anyone got fish from here i don’t have a qt tank and would be worried about ich

You are going to get mixed reviews. I haven't had any issues with the livestock from LA, but I bet all the money in my wallet that someone will say that they got ich/velvet from LA.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new