Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got three boxes from them and no code or nothing. Aren't they supposed to send one out with every order? How does it work?

They used to pop one in each box, I just got an order as well with no code in it though.

Albertoinbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They used to pop one in each box, I just got an order as well with no code in it though.
I think they might not be willing to give discounts due to the fact that their operational cost has increased and profit decreased throughout this pandemic. 20% off right now would probably cut their profit margin to 0 or even a loss. Or maybe not since they already raised their prices to balance this offset. Like $220 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!

Last edited:

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they might not be willing to give discounts due to the fact that their operational cost has increased and profit decreased throughout this pandemic. 20% off right now would probably cut their profit margin to 0 or even a loss. Or maybe not since they already raised their prices to balance this offset. Like $220 for a pair of cleaner shrimp!

Totally understandable, and makes perfect sense to me.

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
has anyone got fish from here i don’t have a qt tank and would be worried about ich

You are going to get mixed reviews. I haven't had any issues with the livestock from LA, but I bet all the money in my wallet that someone will say that they got ich/velvet from LA.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back