Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

7e88a9545ceb9423ba78eb6a85b0e308.jpg
 
Unfortunately that one excludes livestock.
 
Unfortunately that one excludes livestock.
Aw man, my bad. I didn’t read it close enough. I just received an order from them yesterday, and it did not contain a coupon code for my next order like it sometimes does. BUMP!
 
Saving15 doesn’t work........
 
Tahitian 4 1/2" -5" super colored maxima Clams were on sale for 139.99 today at LA. + The above coupon took off another 28.00. 119.00 shipped from normally 199.00 animal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new