Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Thanks for the heads up on "AQUARIA". Just used it to pick up a couple fish.
 
936c3699cc2cf71e8edfa1f2c6b91ff2.jpg
 
Anybody with a 20% or higher discount code willing to share?
 
thanks! just restocked on my frozen food. That was a great deal.
 
They just raised their minimum free shipping cost to $149!:(
Yeah I was pretty bummed out about this, especially since I had a DOA last order and they don't do replacements. Now I am looking to get my pink skunk clownfish a mate :/
 
I just got a 3-4” Tongan acro 3 pack and 2 snails for $120 using that code

They’ve had some nice sps recently. I got a spath a few weeks ago and just grabbed this one yesterday before the code of course I did use the REDEEM15 though so still a good deal

B8160D6C-2D1C-47DF-B7A4-4E950BF773DF.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new