Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10off149 for 10% off sale and clearance. Good through Mon 12/16. Doesn't seem to apply to sale livestock orders (at least not DD).

15off149 for same as above but for rewards members only

Last edited:

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah just be aware that the divers den is not what it used to be. It states now that the fish have been observed for 2 weeks or so. If they look good they sell them. Had some local friends get some fish from divers den thinking they were treated and wiped out fish in their display.
LiveAquaria just posted a video on their Facebook page going through every step of their quarantine process, it is literally the same as it has always been. Their website also list the same qt procedures as before. Where does it state they just observe fish for 2 weeks and sell them? I don't believe what you're posting is accurate. @LiveAquaria

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LiveAquaria just posted a video on their Facebook page going through every step of their quarantine process, it is literally the same as it has always been. Their website also list the same qt procedures as before. Where does it state they just observe fish for 2 weeks and sell them? I don't believe what you're posting is accurate. @LiveAquaria

Liveaquaria does not observe fish for two weeks, they directly ship from wholesaler. DiversDen does observe fish for two week at their Wisconsin facility.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DiversDen 20% off today. Disclaimer: some of their prices are crazy high (Sea Apple over $200).
Code: 179dive

7798DBE4-3FF7-4F91-802E-9ED1704B2CD4.png

Tim_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of the Thanks coupons will work for me this morning and I already used FROSTY15. Does anybody have something new?

Any bets on a new coupon for the superbowl?

Cali-Saltwater-1st-Timer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of the Thanks coupons will work for me this morning and I already used FROSTY15. Does anybody have something new?

Any bets on a new coupon for the superbowl?
Just create another profile and order again using the same code. I do it all the time. In fact, I never order from there without using a code. You don't accrue rewards but the savings is sully greater than the 5% in points you get.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back