Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Wow, what’s up with saltwater fish.com?

Free shipping at 99, Crazy deals all the time and 15 day guarantee. Are they any good? I don’t see mentioned much
 
They also dropped the build your own reef cleaner packs last I saw in their forum

They still have that, I used it last week to restock on melanurus snacks. I think the cleaner packs ship free at $75
 
Wow, what’s up with saltwater fish.com?

Free shipping at 99, Crazy deals all the time and 15 day guarantee. Are they any good? I don’t see mentioned much
Last I was aware they are good to go but I haven’t ordered anything from them in a looong time. Might want to ask in reef discussion for recent experiences
 
Wow, what’s up with saltwater fish.com?

Free shipping at 99, Crazy deals all the time and 15 day guarantee. Are they any good? I don’t see mentioned much
Only online place I buy from and everything is healthy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new