Livesale/Flash Sale Calendar?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephj03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk if this is the right place to ask, but is there any kind of calendar R2R can publish of future livesale?

You guys do a great job of getting the word out by starting threads announcing them but there's so many now I can't keep track and sifting through the announcements is challenging bc they aren't necessarily in order.

There's a few vendors I've had a really good experience with and I'd like to set time aside in advance to participate in theirs.

Possible or no?
 
Wow! I guess I'm alone on this and that's it's not possible hahaha.

I guess it's not like I'm staying within my frag budget anyway, maybe not having a place to see.tue full schedule on a calendar is a good thing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new