Livestock Help

lololobster21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello! i have a 75g macroalgae display tank only a few fish currently a couple damsels, mcosker wrasse, clown, and diamond goby

im looking for a larger fish to add that wont destroy macro or soft corals, any suggestions appreciated, thanks.

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say that anything that is primarily carnivorous but isn’t likely to eat your other fish should work, perhaps some kind of more mellow scorpionfish…

OP
OP
lololobster21

lololobster21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say that anything that is primarily carnivorous but isn’t likely to eat your other fish should work, perhaps some kind of more mellow scorpionfish…
i was definately looking into a leaf scorpionfish but i have quite a small clownfish an inch and a half and a beautiful gold coral banded shrimp, would these be in danger?

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was definately looking into a leaf scorpionfish but i have quite a small clownfish an inch and a half and a beautiful gold coral banded shrimp, would these be in danger?
The clown should be fine as long as the scorpion is purchased at equal or smaller size, so that they grow at a similar rate. The coral banded shrimp I’d be a little worried about, that could make an easy meal for a scorpionfish. However, you may want to research the compatibility of that particular species, because it various by type.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back