*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

CCMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power loss ?
Nope, more like neglect if I'm being honest. I had moved and had no room in the living room anymore so they went into the basement by my office area where I was always sitting and working on things and watching the tanks.....until I got a new job. See I'm a truck driver and was local back then the new job was regional, meaning gone mon-fri and hone on weekends. Well my weekends were always busy and I didn't get to my pc very often meaning I didn't see the tanks. I still did water changes and kept the glass clean...kinda. but neglected to remember my rodi units filtration and as it was plumbed directly to the big tank for ato and water changes used that water as well....eventually I believe I needed poisoning my tanks as from what I've learned, the first thing that gets through bad rodi filtration is ammonia which I understand isn't good for anything really

ReefHunter07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, more like neglect if I'm being honest. I had moved and had no room in the living room anymore so they went into the basement by my office area where I was always sitting and working on things and watching the tanks.....until I got a new job. See I'm a truck driver and was local back then the new job was regional, meaning gone mon-fri and hone on weekends. Well my weekends were always busy and I didn't get to my pc very often meaning I didn't see the tanks. I still did water changes and kept the glass clean...kinda. but neglected to remember my rodi units filtration and as it was plumbed directly to the big tank for ato and water changes used that water as well....eventually I believe I needed poisoning my tanks as from what I've learned, the first thing that gets through bad rodi filtration is ammonia which I understand isn't good for anything really
It can happen for sure. Just glad you are back and about to have a fun sale ! And fun conversations !

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Glad to be back. I have the 26 in the living room and the 3 next to my bed and I'm ready to grow lol
I read this really fast and thought it said you have 26 tanks in the living room lololololol

Pattys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C8AE4F9F-CFB3-4DF3-9EFE-A93510EA48EB.jpeg

First round of corals getting ready for their glamour shots.
Zoomed in see some blastis, acans and gonis

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back