LLS vs MOS for ATO? Which one would you recommend?

Grahambj4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m looking at Neptune’s MOS and LLS sensors, but not sure which is better.

Is LLS worth it for a simple ATO setup? Or should I just go with the MOS?

Would appreciate any advice from those who’ve used either one. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new