Lobo eating a blue mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vincent100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vincent100

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
1,820
Location
Kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
My Lobo is eating a blue mushroom as I write this
Should I try and pull it out or let it eat it
I don't care that it's eating it as the mushrooms are a pain I'm just worried it's gonna mess my Lobo up
Any thoughts anyone ? :)

MVIMG_20180205_142041.jpg


MVIMG_20180205_142037.jpg


MVIMG_20180205_142032.jpg
 
This is lobo or trachy ?

None the less, I am stunned :-O . I used to think mushroom's as the strongest (in terms of coral warfare), have seen them kill off corals like galaxea. This is very interesting,
thanks for sharing
 
Hi all
My Lobo is eating a blue mushroom as I write this
Should I try and pull it out or let it eat it
I don't care that it's eating it as the mushrooms are a pain I'm just worried it's gonna mess my Lobo up
Any thoughts anyone ? :)

MVIMG_20180205_142041.jpg


MVIMG_20180205_142037.jpg


MVIMG_20180205_142032.jpg
How did it get ahold of the mushroom???
 
This is lobo or trachy ?

None the less, I am stunned :-O . I used to think mushroom's as the strongest (in terms of coral warfare), have seen them kill off corals like galaxea. This is very interesting,
thanks for sharing

It's definitely a Lobo ...and a hungry one lol :)
 
Well Lobo seems fine , I had to leave hafe way through it eating it so don't know if it spat it back out or what, I can't see the mushroom anywhere so presume its dinner lol
Lights are going off in the picture so it's a little bit shrunken but seems healthy as hell

MVIMG_20180205_195032.jpg


MVIMG_20180205_195026.jpg
 
Mushrooms have all sorts of nasty cyclic peptides - i would have tried to get the lobo to let go of it and then toileted the damaged disco
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new