Lobo expelling black smoke

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fuzzywuzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fuzzywuzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
12
Location
Singapore
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... I was jetting some sand off my lobo with a coral feeder when it suddenly deflated and puffed out a cloud of what looks like black smoke (which dissipated quick quickly).

It looks ok? But what was that?? Poop? Some kinda self defence mechanism??
20211111_204510.jpg
 
I can’t believe this thread exists, and even less belief that I never knew about it!!
“Keep my dinner warm honey, I know this coral has got to poop and I’m ready with my camera”
I'm more surprised that you're surprised a thread like that exists! Haha. I'm waiting for the fish pooing thread. LOL
 
LOL. Why haven’t you started that one yet!?!
Trust me I would but apparently my fish don't poo. In the four months my tank has been up I have not once seen them poo. They're the cleanest fish on the planet!! I wasn't able to contribute to the coral pooing thread (no corals yet) and as of now wouldn't be able to contribute to a fish pooing thread either! Haha.
 
OMG, I can’t show this to my daughter…or can I?
No you can't. It would ruin the vision of perfection. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new