Lobo help

tiktak

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
pittsfield
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone kind happened to get this lobo the other day and just wanted to see if it looked ok. The 2 mouths I can see are closed and it did take food yesterday. Quite abit more than I thought It would actually. Just thought it would be alittle fluffier or does that come with time as it is a wild caught baby

image.jpg
 
I could be wrong, but that appears to be trachy. It’s very similar to my striped trachyphylia
 

Attachments

  • D280288F-BCB9-4870-BC37-909C9CCC1E69.jpeg
    D280288F-BCB9-4870-BC37-909C9CCC1E69.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 7ACE919C-F841-49D3-94DD-E402E4C307CE.jpeg
    7ACE919C-F841-49D3-94DD-E402E4C307CE.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 53
Sorry I got one of each and mixed them up yes this is a trachy. If my lobo is nice and fluffy 4-6 inches away would that be a good spot or lower light and flow than that
 
Maybe just snuggling in I put her in on Saturday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new