Lobo hitchhiker

Darkos

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this on my lobo. Looks like a barnacle but it gets smaller when I spook it.

IMG_5638.jpeg IMG_5639.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new