Lobo loosing color. Help please

jorgeeandreess

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2024
Messages
137
Reaction score
22
Location
orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! My lobo 1 month ago was very healthy, it looked with a vibrant color, and now is more brown. What can I Do? Parameters today

Sal: 1.025
NO3: 12.1 ppm
PO4: 0.4 ppm
Alk: 9.0

IMG_3175.png IMG_3174.png IMG_3174.png
 
The phosphates are high. How much light is it getting where it is? Do you have an idea on PAR in that area?
Hello! Thank you. No I don’t have the PAR meter :( but is on the bottom of the thank (I have the waterbox marine x 110.4)
 
Hello! Thank you. No I don’t have the PAR meter :( but is on the bottom of the thank (I have the waterbox marine x 110.4)
What lights are you using, what do you have them set to, and how deep is your tank? Will help me try to help :)
 
What lights are you using, what do you have them set to, and how deep is your tank? Will help me try to help :)
Thank you! Im using Hydra 32 (2 of them) my tank is 20 inches deep. I have a preset that I downloaded from WWC website. All the other corals are good :(
 
Probably a combination of high phosphates and lack of feeding. In the later picture it looks to be receding on the edge. Do you target feed it?
 
Probably a combination of high phosphates and lack of feeding. In the later picture it looks to be receding on the edge. Do you target feed it?
Yes I feed it with mysis and krill. Also dosing copepods and plankton frequently.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new