Lobo not doing so well

  • Thread starter Thread starter seeky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seeky007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
52
Location
Bristol
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

It's been like this for a while never really inflated like my tracyphillia which I purchased at the same time did have a slight feeding response now nothing and it looks like this do you think it's shuffled of its mortal coil

My po4 no3 were a bit high
No3 at 16
Po4 0.32 now 0.06
Salinity 34ppt
Cal 440
Mag 1500
Lights orphek natura Icon new today previously were the redsea led 90

cheers all
lobo jpeg.jpg
 
I don't think it looks bad. If anything I would move it into lower light and lower flow spot, but I would say to give it more time.
 
All of your parameters look good, it might just be ticked off. Move to lower light is possible and leave it be
 
I don't think it looks bad. If anything I would move it into lower light and lower flow spot, but I would say to give it more time.
I had it in lower light and lower flow area for a while it was the same then I read on someone else post a that they were recommended to put it in higher light and flow ‍♂️
 
oh, sorry. If you tried that already then lets see what others say...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new