Lobo vs RFA

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came home the other day to find an RFA was stuck to my Lobo. I pulled them apart and about half the RFA was melted. It disappeared for a few days. Thought it was a gonner. Found it today in this shell. I guess it wants to be a hermit crab! Hopefully it will pull through.
20190519_131038.jpeg
20190519_131313.jpeg

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful lobo. I would expect the nem to win. But then again, I'm not experienced in that. I'm so scared because I just got a Condy nem(first ever nem) he moved to this rock all the way across the tank. Stayed there a few days and now just keeps moving all over the rock. It's OK as long as he stays on the rock, I just don't want him running across the tank where all my corals are on the sand bed. It seems somewhere on the rock he will call home. Mainly likes in between the rock and the glass. My clownfish was trying to host him. I got him last week but I don't think he was having it. My clownfish needs rehomed anyway, he's too aggressive.

OP
OP
ianryd

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful lobo. I would expect the nem to win. But then again, I'm not experienced in that. I'm so scared because I just got a Condy nem(first ever nem) he moved to this rock all the way across the tank. Stayed there a few days and now just keeps moving all over the rock. It's OK as long as he stays on the rock, I just don't want him running across the tank where all my corals are on the sand bed. It seems somewhere on the rock he will call home. Mainly likes in between the rock and the glass. My clownfish was trying to host him. I got him last week but I don't think he was having it. My clownfish needs rehomed anyway, he's too aggressive.
Ive never had a condy, so i dont know how powerful their sting is, but I have a couple bta in the tank that if I dont clear a path when they start wandering, they will sting their way through. But my rfa looks better today, it attached to a rock next to a buddy. I too have a mega aggressive clown. Im thinking of giving her the boot as 3 fish in 2 months have mysteriously disappeared!
20190520_121027.jpeg

OP
OP
ianryd

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the RFA detached from the rock last night. No sign of it yet today...hoping it will come back out soon

OP
OP
ianryd

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the RFA decided to come back out and snuggle up to the other one. aint it cute?
20190523_201318.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back