Local black worms / fresh food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briko03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Briko03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of LFS that sells live black worms?

If not, reputable online vendor?

Also, what other fresh (non frozen) foods do you feed your fish and where do you get them?

Currently I am feeding frozen mysis and some sort of frozen veggies so I'd like to improve their diet after all the stuff I've been reading about importance of a good diet.
 
Blakes is no longer stocking them, but apc wallingford and branford both do regularly. usually sold out by the weekend though.
 
School of fish in indian orchard has live black work ghost shrimp and tons of feeder fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new